3.01.2011

12 Weeks

I can't believe we're at 12 weeks already. At times it seems like it should be more but really, it's gone by fast. Working our way into the 2nd trimester! Thankfully all the sickness was gone by 10 weeks and I now have pants that fit. I'm hoping since the new pants and my old pants that still fit (which is, um, one) sit so low on my hips already that I'll be able to wear them the majority of the pregnancy.

As I sit here eating chips about an hour before dinner, I can say I've finally started to put on some weight. Not much but I can eat now and I eat a lot! It's finding the healthy stuff to eat that's hard now. But jalapeƱo chips taste so good! I think it'll be a spicy baby. It likes spicy and hot things. Mexican food and Pizza Hut pizza. We're going out to get Chinese tomorrow for dinner and I'm so excited!!!

Here are a few pictures of the first three months!

6 Weeks. Just barely peeking out...or maybe that's just some food.

8 Weeks on 2/1/11

12 Weeks 3/1/11

I feel so much bigger than the picture shows. I've popped out in the last week. My shirt's getting a little tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment