2.25.2011

Neglect

I apologize for neglecting the blog this week but it's been a crazy busy week!

We successfully moved into a town house from our two bedroom apartment. When we get it all clean and put together I'll put up some pictures We've had random things to do during the week, and nights where I'm in bed by 8:30! Plus I try to take a quick nap when getting home from work so I can make it past 8:30, that's when the good shows are on TV!

We got a new grill! We were going to buy one but a guy from church had one sitting around so he dropped it off. It's a nice grill. Just needs a quick scrub down since it looks like it hasn't been used in a while. I cannot wait for warm weather and cookouts! Ahhh BBQ chicken and steaks.

On another note 200 days until Baby Mac and Cheese come! And about 7 weeks until we find out what gender Mac and Cheese is. Surprisingly time is going by relatively fast. My cousin said it would at first but the last few months are a killer! In April I have to go see a Cardiologist to be approved for Labor and Delivery. Hopefully they give me a chance! If not, I'm ok with it. I'm ok with a c-section. I've come to terms with the possibility and won't be disappointed if that's the way they want to go. They will also determine how many ultrasounds we'll need and if they will have to monitor the baby's heart as it grows. I doubt it's genetic but better safe than sorry in either case!

When my Mom was here we were looking at various baby things. I told her I wanted a swing that swung side to side instead of back and froth. I mean, babies don't rock front to back they go side to side. The kind I wanted were really expensive and hard to find. But she found one!


It's a jungle theme so it will go with all the other we have picked out. This Momma is all about the monkeys!

1 comment:

  1. The side to side swings are really nice. We had one that a friend lent us for Joy, and sometimes it was the only thing she'd sleep in. We had to give it back before Grace came along, and I really missed it!

    ReplyDelete