As for the emotions. I can't really put a finger on it. I don't know how to describe it. I'm so excited. Like, beyond excited. But yet I cried yesterday for no reason.! (Yes I did the . and ! for the emphasis, Louise!) I talked to a girl at church who got married last year and she reassured me that I'm ok. She said that if I hadn't that she would have thought something was wrong with me! And she told me that I'll probably do it a few more times before next weekend and not to worry but to call if I need to talk. It's so hard to explain it. I'm glad she was there to relate and know what I'm feeling. We're so much alike that it's weird. Our husbands are quite a bit alike too....
Ok, I better get back to packing. It's all the little things that need a place to go and that's the hardest!
No comments:
Post a Comment