As I look ahead to this week I am so thankful that I have peace. I'm not nervous, I'm not stressed. I am VERY excited. But I am at peace. God has given me such a calmness and peace about the wedding (although, I will admit, I was stressed about the apartment and we moved in today). I heard on the radio today that we opt to show to worry list that is twice as long as our prayer list. I'm not in the least bit worried about this weekend. I am this is the right decision. God has shown us both this and we're acting on how we believe is in His will. That's why I think there is such a calm, peaceful way about our wedding.
I am thankful for my family and friends. They are the best! I am excited to see each and every one of them as the weekend draws closer. God has truly blessed me!
No comments:
Post a Comment