We had so much fun. One of my favorites was there. She doesn't come much to church because of health issues but she wouldn't have missed this or the wedding for the world! Her family is so important to me as they were there through a lot with me and have always loved and supported me. Plus they are hilarious. I was so happy she stayed.
It's wonderful to sit back and see how much God has blessed you. It's hard to see them sometimes but every time I walk through the living room I can see it. I take time to breathe in the blessings He has provided every time I see the piles. It shouldn't take something like this to see it but He works in His ways. I hope I remember and hold onto the blessings and promises He has for me and thank Him daily for them throughout my life, not just in these moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment