7.29.2009

100 Days

It's crazy to think that it's at 100 days now. I can remember talking about 200 days and how exciting that was. Although it's been a while I feel like time is slipping by. Even though I want the wedding to come I want to enjoy what we have now. With Patrick gone for the summer it has been hard but nothing we couldn't handle. It was only for a little while and he was home on weekends. He's got 2.5 more weeks left. See, time does fly. It reminds me of a country song I heard the other day where it talks about you're going to miss this. Yeah, I'm feeling it now. We're down to 100 days. 100 days until we get married and start our new life together. I'm extremely excited and am looking forward to it as the days are counting down. But, Trace Adkins is right, I'm going to miss this. Life goes by too fast. We've got to enjoy what we've got and live every moment for our Lord and Saviour. Is it easy? No. But it will come. 100 days will come as well and we'll look back and say time flies:

"You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These Are Some Good Times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this"

I may be stressed and it may not be fun right now with all that I have going on but we're almost there. It's going to be gone before I know it. Invitations are done, programs are being worked on, center pieces are being done by the one and only Aunt Karen (so thankful for her!) and I'm going to ask her to work on my hair since I have no clue what to do with it! So much more to do...but I'm going to miss this and I've got to give over to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment