8.01.2009

The Apartment

Today we're going to work on our apartment! Walls are finally going up and hopefully sheetrock today too. I have so much stuff in my brother's room that needs to get into the apartment soon. So hopefully in the next month or so it will be all done!!!!! I can't wait. I'm a little nervous about picking out paint colours because I can never make up my mind but it will be great.

This is a reminder to me since I apparently have been forgetful lately:
I need to talk to Bekah about showers. Our church is doing one in October but it's for all the church ladies and with our families being so big it wouldn't be feasible just to have them all come to that one. So we have to plan another. And who knows what my maid of honour has up her sleeve! But I love her anyway. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment