This weekend has made clear to us what our goals in life should be. We've both had the tug on our hearts from God but thought it would never happen. But through discussions and prayer we are here, praying even more for more guidance and direction. Patrick asked me to really think about what I wanted to do and where I wanted to go. Unfortunately it's not my decision but God's. I've had ideas throughout childhood and in recent years but it has never became a reality until this weekend. This is what I want to do. This is how I want to spend my life. Patrick agrees. Now we have to figure out where God wants us and what He wants us to be doing. Pray for us as we begin this long journey.
Behold, listen! The cry of the daughter of my people from a distant land...for the brokenness of the daughters of my people I am broken.
Jeremiah 8:19&21
This is my call to missions.
No comments:
Post a Comment