8.15.2016

Hershey Park

We try to go to Hershey Park at least once a year. The girls are just beginning to really enjoy it. We were blessed with some tickets for our family and some extras. My kids were beyond thrilled that their cousins could come with them this year and the wait between our visit to VA and this Hershey Park trip was agonizing! Camryn talked about going to Chocolate Park with Uncle "Cabub" every day until it happened. And she's still talking about it.

Camryn rode her first roller coaster and laughed the whole time. So she rode many with her daring sister and fearless Casen.



















All the girls won puppies at the games and my girls are loving them even still. We also got dinner and celebrated Uncle Ty's birthday while our visitors were in town.

Today, Casen is here enjoying his last few days before heading home tomorrow night after a fun summer vacation with his grandparents. I have never heard so much giggling and laughing as I have the past few hours since he's been here. It's been great. I haven't seen my kids since he got here!

No comments:

Post a Comment