Maama and Papa came down on Friday. Of course the girls had to make an apple pie. Maama and apple pie go hand in hand. Or happy pie as Camryn still calls it. We had steak dinner with them and Tyler and Katie.
Saturday morning the big party began!
For some reason I took lots of pictures. Ladder golf, corn hole, and fat bat!
I love this picture. Uncle Caleb is one of Mac's favorite people.
We also made ice cream. Which Pete loved.
Silly string!
We woke up Easter morning and had our own Easter egg hunt and breakfast. New dresses, necklaces (Pete got Jessie and Mac got a gymnast), two ponies and a Sofia and clover. They both got a new bible story book. Camryn had to open every egg she found as soon as she found it and asked papa to open it. It took forever!
And then I got the text that rocked our world. Sweet Tori was healed in the presence of God.
We had glow in the dark egg hunt back with Aunt Katie. The kids loved it!
The winner of our Fantasy football league:
We had so much fun. It was a great weekend. We love having everyone here!





























You're way better at remembering to take pictures!
ReplyDeleteI'm usually really bad. But for some reason I took a lot!
DeleteWhat a wonderful weekend with family!!!
ReplyDelete