9.30.2014

Two Years

Dear Abbi

Has it really been two years? In a way it feels like it flew by. At least the last year did. Then again it seems just like yesterday. Funny how our concept of fine works. 

So much has happened. 

Your little sister truly is our rainbow after the storm. Thank you for picking her for our family. She's perfect. 

Even with her I often wonder what would different. Then I feel guilty. Like I have to choose. And I hate it. 

I just have to trust. And it's hard. 

Are you two years old in heaven or still a baby? I ask myself that often, too. What it'll be like to have our family all together. I can picture a two year old just like her big sister. Dancing and spinning. 

I hope you stay that way. I'd love that. 

But we all know God does as He wills even if it hurts now. He does what's best. 

So I don't know who you are. What you're like. And I hate it. 

I just have to trust. And it's hard. 

Even two years later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment