3.17.2014

Multitude Monday

We've had a very busy but fun weekend! Patricks brother is starting a job at the same company as Patrick in a few months so he came down to check out the area and find an apartment (Makenzie wants him to live in our house). So we've been to many many places and still have more places to go! 

I am thankful for fun family times. Family who loves my girls even when Mac is beyond excited and could drive you crazy. 

I am thankful that Makenzie only walked away with a scrape on her nose after jumping on big bird and face planting her headboard. You really can only be told so many times. Sometimes ya gotta learn the hard way!


I am thankful for beautiful spring days even if they come quickly and back to the cold. Gets me ready for more!!

I am thankful for a happy baby girl. Her happiness is so much fun to see and interact with. She's hilarious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment