3.12.2014

4 month stats

Camryn woke with a runny nose and congestion. I shouldn't say woke up. She never really went to sleep. I was prepared for another ear infection. But she's infection free and may just be cutting teeth. Yay!

She did wonderfully. Let the nurse weigh her. Let Doctor Baker do his thing. She only cried when he checked her mouth. 

She weighs 12lbs 6oz. Made it to 13%!
And is 25.6 inches long. Around 80% is think he said.

Hard to believe Mac still had 3-4lbs on her! 

She did well with her shots. She's got the saddest whimper right now so a little Tylenol and a cuddle with her favorite blanket she's softly eating and getting ready to lay down for a nap. Usually Patrick is with us for shots but he couldn't come. So her sister sat with her on the table. It was the cutest thing. I wish I would have taken a picture but I absolutely hate the shots and didn't even think of it until after. :-/




 Cute stuff. So proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment