3.13.2013

In Progress...

This week has been incredibly busy!

We are in the process of painting and fixing our new house!!!!!!!

I forgot to take some before pictures so all I have is some in progress pictures. So that'll have to do for now.

Mac in her playroom

The lovely player piano we inherited with the house and the 70s rug and paneling in the basement. Soon we will redo the whole thing but that'll be a while!

Living room

Helping Mama paint

Living Room

Dining room...with fridge while the kitchen gets pulled apart

Living Room DONE

Gamma painting

Dining Room DONE

Kitchen all primed and ready for paint tomorrow

Oh...dining room again all done

First coat in the master bedroom!

2 comments:

  1. It must be so nice to have colored walls! Looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice but it's overwhelming! I hate decorating, I'm not good at it. So it makes it worse but I'm happy with how it's coming together!

    ReplyDelete