Mac knows all the ABCs. And is recognizing quite a few of them.
She can count to 5 by herself and 10 with help.
She's uses 3-4 word sentences and speaks likes she's about 3 or 4. The doctor couldn't believe her word usage.
She knows the color orange (Nemo's color!) and blue and sometimes black.
She sings Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Jesus Loves Me, Ba Ba Black Sheep, Row Row Row Your Boat, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Hair Brush Song and Soft Kitty by herself most days.
Finger Painting is so fun!
She had her first major cold and had to go see the Doctor for it. Thankfully just a virus.
She is helping us move and doing a pretty good job. It's stressful for her but she's doing well.
There is so much she's doing and she's growing so fast I can't keep up. I wish I could keep her just like this forever. By far, this is my favorite age.
| MY BEAUTIFUL GIRl |
No comments:
Post a Comment