Last Monday we were on our way home from sunny Florida so I didn't get a chance to do this but this week I have a lot to be thankful for. After all, it's Christmas Eve!
I am so thankful for a husband who will take care of groceries and the baby when I have a migraine and I can't even think.
He has also stepped up and really took the baby's pacifiers away on his own. She knows Mama would give in and plays that card. But Da has done such an amazing job!
I am thankful for parents would gladly do anything for us.
I am thankful always for this little being snoring on my lap. Without a paci! Yay!!!
And, on this blessed day, I am thankful Jesus came to us because He loved us so much. He took on a body to die for us. As we celebrate His birth tomorrow, lets be thankful for all He has done!
Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment