The house is silent.
My family is asleep.
My family.
The husband I always dreamed of, prayed for. The husband who sought me out after years of just passing through for a friendship that grew into love.
The child I earnestly prayed for but never in million years thought God would bring into my life when He did. The spunky, spitfire who rocked our world from the beginning. Even after the rough start we are so blessed and joyful.
They are asleep. Dreaming dreams I pray are happy and hopeful.
I'm wide awake.
Thinking of the angel God blessed us with. Thinking and praying about her. Praying over the hurt still there. Praying over the sadness.
But I am thankful.
I am thankful for my sleeping family.
I am thankful for my angel.
I am thankful for another chance whenever that may be.
I am thankful for a God Who can heal my heart.
But I am thankful.
No comments:
Post a Comment