10.30.2012

One Month

Dear Abbi,

It's been a whole month since you got your wings so early. In a way it feels like yesterday. But then it feels like it was forever ago you were here.

We're almost to the point where you've been gone longer than we've known about you, it will be tomorrow.

It has been a roller coaster of a month. Some days are hard, others are joyful. I keep God's promise of you being with Him and us joining you someday in my mind. Some days I have to physically say it out loud to remind myself.

There are days I feel it's not fair. I see someone mistreating their unborn child or even their child in their hand. How can they have a child they take good care of when I couldn't keep you?

But then I step back and choose to see the picture. The picture God is painting for our lives. I may not see the whole thing yet but it's coming.

My little Abbi, I carry you always in my heart while God holds you in His arms

No comments:

Post a Comment