Today is not only a Monday but a dark, dreary Monday. Hurricane Sandy is over us now. The eye should be here later today. They expect us to lose power, water and everything essential.
Nothing like a multitude Monday to praise God in this storm!
As I sit rocking this little girl in the dark of the storm outside I can only think of how much this little Sunshine has truly made my gray skies shine. I am grateful for her. My heart explodes when I think of the love I have for her.
I am thankful for family to come stay with us while Dada travels.
I am thankful for a Poppop who loves his Granddaughter so much he plays all day with her and takes her outside for much of the day. Truly helping her deal with her Dada being gone so much.
I am thankful for a new day. With electric and water at the moment.
I am thankful for a Dada who comes home to us. And does this for us.
Pray for our region today.
Pray for safety.
Pray this storm passes quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment