10.20.2012

3 Weeks

We'd be coming up in 11 weeks in Tuesday. Just about to the safe zone. The one they tell you your chances drop. But I also that's not always guaranteed...(love to Little Lynnora born sleeping at 40w1d).

Instead it'll be 3 weeks in a few hours that our angel got her wings.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

If you don't know the pain, consider yourself lucky.

It's not easy.

It's not something to just walk away from.

It hurts.

I don't care if it's 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 40 weeks or a healthy baby just taken.

It's a child that's gone.

If you don't understand, please don't judge. I hope you don't ever have to do it.

If you do, please don't judge those who ask what difference does it make it wasn't a full term baby. They don't understand.

And hope they keep that judgement. It's better than them understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment