8.07.2011

Nursery

I struggled with what to do for Baby M in her nursery. She only gets half a room so it was difficult. We couldn't paint and the stickers don't stick to our walls, they're textured. I also didn't want to go all out with decorations. I wanted something she could take into a toddler room and keep growing with her. Hopefully each baby (if there's more!) will be able to get something like that. Something special made just for them.

For Baby M we had a blanket made out of my wedding dress. I wanted to make sure to get that on the wall. I got some white letters are Michael's along with some pink gingham ribbon and made my own wall letters with her initials. Those suckers are expensive if you try to order them! I think they were $2.50 each plus a whole $1 for the ribbon and $.59 for the glue. I had a hard time making the ribbon stick but I think I got it! Then I got 4 pink flowers are Joann's on clearance (they're spring flowers). I popped the heads off and nailed them to the wall. I am not creative nor handy so I'm pretty proud of myself.


Of course there needed to be monkeys somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment