6.15.2011

Busy Few Weeks

The next few weeks are going to be super busy for us. This weekend we have a birthday party to go to at Lake Tobias Wildlife Park. We've never been there. Ive always wanted to go. Next weekend we're head to Pittsburg for a baseball game!!! We'll be watching them play the Red Sox. Not quite the Yankees but as close as I'll get especially with a Baby coming. So I'm super excited. Then we head to New York for a week. I get to see my friends and family that I miss dearly. As I look through our achedule I keep thinking it'll be our last mini vacation without baby. It'll be our last trip to New York without baby. It'll be my last birthday without baby. And that all happens in the next three weeks! Wow! Exciting stuff.

The rest of my summer includes hanging out with friends and getting the apartment ready for Baby M. Can't wait! Apparently Courtney has passes to a pool and Lori knows some cool spots to hanging out at. And Christina's having a baby in the next few weeks. Yeah. Thats right. God blessed me with awesome friends here in PA.

1 comment:

  1. Likewise we have been blessed to get to know you and your hubby!! You 2 are Going to make amazing parents!! :)

    ReplyDelete