6.06.2011

99 Days!!

We're in the double digits now!! Crazy how fast it's going. I'm sure it'll slow down now that summer's here and I have nothing to do all day. Although our trip to New York in July should break things up a bit and give me something to look forward to other than September. I really don't want to rush summer.

I think I made the blog private. Who knows. I followed the instructions and sent invites to everyone who wanted to still see it. Hopefully it's not too much of a pain to see it. I'll still be putting things up on Facebook but probably not as much as here. It's just easier here. Especially if there's a story to tell or lots of pictures of one thing. I don't like overwhelming people who really don't want to see a new picture of Baby M everyday! I shouldn't care anyway. We have family all over the place who will want to see her. If someone doesn't want to look at her then they just don't have to!

3 comments:

  1. There is no reason you should be bored this summer!! I'm off all summer so between all of us gals we'll keep ya entertained!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no trouble getting here! Time will fly...enjoy sleeping while you can! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I haven't been sleeping well lately. I've been sick the past few days added to the peeing every few hours. I've decided my body is just getting me ready for no sleep!

    ReplyDelete