5.17.2011

Baby's Room

This weekend Patrick's parents came down for a visit. While they were here Patrick and his Dad set up the crib and changing table. We were planning on putting it up next month so we'd have at least 3 months of training Arthur to say out of it. So far he's only gotten on the changing table but that was because it was underneath the windrow while they were putting together the crib. He was really set up. But he hasn't even tried to get into the crib or hasn't showed any interested in it. Hopefully it stays that way!!

 I know there's quite a few pictures but I just want them all here for the future.

While trying to figure out how to start: Patrick "I don't think we should skip this step. It's only the first one."
Umm...no. I'd like my daughter to be safe on it!



The little supervisor



Arthur: "Hey you missed a screw down here!"


All done! Not sure if it'll stay that way though...we have a few months to decide.
In other Baby M related news.

I love how she responds to music now! She gets very active when there is music. Patrick was playing his guitar next to me at Home Fellowship Group and Baby M was quite excited. Not sure if it's because she likes it or doesn't like it. Hopefully it's because she likes it!

And Patrick got a good kick from Baby M on Mother's Day. It really felt like she drop kicked him. Speaking of Baby M kicking. She is right now. Normally this is her nap time until after dinner. Must be she's switching things up today!

2 comments:

  1. Love the dark wood! Looks so elegant and classy. And completely unrelated to Baby M, but I love the bedquilt, too! Great colors, great style. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it at kmart last summer. I need something bright for the guest room!

    ReplyDelete