5.24.2011

24 Weeks

Baby M has been growing well and moving even more lately. You can now see her moving from the outside. She definitely has her awake times!! Usually that time is in the morning and she allows me to sleep well. Last night was another story. She was everywhere! I couldn't get comfortable and apparently neither could she. So we're hanging out today and napping. Well, I am and she better be! It's so just weird to have a part of me that I can't control. Even though she's attached to me and inside me I can't make her stop moving nor make her start when Daddy wants to feel her move. To me it's just weird but amazing all at the same time. It's a little human being in there. Someone with a mind of their own and their own person.

Here's a few pictures of 24 weeks!



1 comment:

  1. You look great!!! You and Baby M look great, I should say. :-)

    ReplyDelete