Sorry it's been 10 days since I've updated! Time has gotten away from me.
I went for the 15 week appointment today.
I will tell you why having many different doctors in one practice isn't a good idea: One wants to change my due date and the other wants to leave it. So which do I do? I'm just sticking with what I have already and the few days they want to change it isn't going to make much difference in the long run. No one knows when this baby is coming out! Expect, maybe if we're doing a c-section but really even then you never know.
My blood pressure is up finally. Not where it should be but it's up. I go to the cardiologist on the 13th so we'll see what they have to say. My 19 week appointment in the 19th and the on the 22nd we find out what it is! I'm so excited!!! I cannot wait. I'm still thinking girl but I'm excited just to know. It's driving me crazy.
Quick update on the story I blogged about last time. THEY DIDN'T COME! Praise God this family got to mourn in peace!
Here's the news: http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2011/03/westboro_baptist_church_fails.html
So there is our lives in a nut shell. See how exciting the past 10 days have been?
I can't wait to find out if it is boy or a girl! You guys are going to tell us, right!? I mean, after all, how am I going to know which color monkey stuff to buy?!? :-p Have a great week, friend! love you!
ReplyDelete