February is National Go Red for Women Month and today is the specific day to wear red. And now that I'm home from work I have my red shirt on!!! I am the proud owner of a defective heart. I have no idea why I was given it and why it took so long to find the problem but I have it. And I'm not afraid of it nor will I ever fear it. It's my chance to show the strength and faith I have in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and His choice to make me the way I am.
It's limited me in a few ways such as not being able to sky dive as I have always wanted to do! I cannot stand still or in one spot for very long, I'll pass out. I will never be able to deliver a child naturally, I need c-sections. But I do not feel sorry for myself in the least bit. At first I did. I'll admit it. I was scared, lost and questioning why. Now I know. I was created by God with this and He has a plan for me with my broken heart.
Wear your red today if you don't have it on already! Heart disease is the #1 killer of women. Let's keep it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment