We will call this Freaky Friday. Today has been a disaster! Literally.
First of all, I find out that I have two bills at CPH, not just one. I've paid one and had no idea about the other. And of course, no one can answer the phone so I can pay it before it's way late (this is from May).
Secondly we've had a water explosion. It has rained here for the past 3 days. Hard rain, too. Today the sun is out, I was up early, and it just seemed like it was going to be a nice day. WRONG! I started the dishwasher and got in the shower. Pretty soon I could smell something funny. I turned the shower off and reached for my towels that I lay across the sink every time. THEY WERE SOAKED. With gross nasty water. I grabbed a bath robe and ran into the kitchen. There was water everywhere. I turned off the dishwasher, grabbed the phone and called Patrick. As I'm taking to him and flood comes out from under the sink. I'm talking a brown gushing river. I hang up the phone quick and call Cher. A few minutes later the maintenance guy shows up. He shop vacs the whole kitchen and says that it'll be about an hour before the plumber will get to my apartment to snake the pipes. Almost to the hour, they show up. Takes them about 30 minutes and the clog is gone. They've moved on to the next apartment. DISGUSTING.
Hopefully soon they'll be back to clean up the floor. Apparently they are supposed to do that too. But there are some many other apartments that they are doing it in phases. I still have to go grocery shopping.
Wait they're here....
I was expecting a phone call from my landlord before our plumbers showed up, so my entire day has been thrown into disarray because I was expecting them next week, not today! They're still not even sure that they can fix the problem, and in the meantime I have no hot water ... definitely a Freaky Friday.
ReplyDeleteThey did get ours all cleaned up. Hopefully your issue gets fixed soon too! Definitely not a good day. Tomorrow's a new day...
ReplyDelete