Yesterday I decided to change up my blog. I only wanted to change the background. It turned into a two hour project! I do like it but it wasn't what I set out to do. I was actually looking for a fall template. Just some leaves or other pumpkins or something like that! Instead I end up with a fully revamped blog with the help of my husband and Google. It's amazing what you can do with Google and a little help from a more computer savvy person.
Last night we met with the Pastor of the church we have been attending since we've moved here. It was a great time and we learned a lot about each other and the church. There's a lot for us to do here. It's exciting!! They have awesome opportunities for me as a counselor. Including a Biblical Counseling conference in February that they go to every year. I'm super excited about all this! I also have the option to choose between working with teens or children. Patrick is planning on doing the worship team and the media stuff.
So today I am trading out the summer clothes for the fall/winter clothes (even though it's still 80 this week, I want my brown pants!). And I'm cracking out the counseling books. It's been over a year since I've looked at them and I really need to refresh. Plus I have to focus more on the Biblical aspect that I haven't touched in two years!
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
No comments:
Post a Comment