2.02.2010

Random Thought

I am made up of random thoughts. I can come up with something out of nowhere and for no reason at all. Get used to it.

Anyway, when we were shopping in Watertown this weekend Kohls had out all their St. Patrick's Day stuff out. I know St. Patrick's day probably isn't the best holiday to celebrate because of the celebrations but it's fun for me. Hey, what can I say, I've got quite a bit in me! But...there was baby stuff that said "Kiss me, I'm Irish". And today I was thinking how fun it would be for me to have a St. Patrick's Day baby. I love the traditional Irish names, plus I'm hoping (cross your fingers, pray hard) for the green eyes that are in my family to come out with the red hair. With 2 blue eyed people it wouldn't be impossible! And, here's the best part, I have to have c-sections for all my babies and I get to pick the day! Hmm...the possibilities for that...

There's my random thought for the day!

2 comments:

  1. I love randomness!! :) And they 'kinda' let you pick a day. It has to fit in with the drs operating day and be in so many days of your due date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would take some serious planning! I can dream right?

    ReplyDelete