11.17.2009

Routine

We're starting to settle into a routine now. And things are going well. I still look at him and have to remind myself that we're married now. It's so hard to believe that it finally happened! Speaking of finally...why is it that 10 days leading up to something seem to go by slower than 10 days after? We've been married 10 days already. And in a little over 4 weeks we're leaving on our honeymoon! Then it's Christmas. I'm so excited about Thanksgiving though. It's my favorite holiday. Not so much any more though. I miss spending every Thanksgiving with my Dad's family. That was the highlight of my year I think. We'd get to eat with them then go down the road to my Mother's side of the family. Now every one has moved away and it's hard. But it's still my favorite holiday. It's one day to look at all the blessings I've been given and thank God. I try to do that every day but sometimes it's hard to remember to do it. Thanksgiving is that one day when I wouldn't dream about forgetting the blessings!

Everyone is talking about us having babies now. I guess that's how it goes. They wait for the proposal, then the marriage and now the babies. We've only been married for 10 days! Probably in a year or so but not right now. But hey, you never know what God's going to do...He's got a funny way of messing up your plans to get you back on His.

No comments:

Post a Comment