11.13.2009

1 Week

It's weird to think that we've been married for almost a week now. The week before went by so slow but this week flew. Probably because Patrick has been gone for 2 days in PA for an interview. He's hoping for this job so I'm here praying hard. I'm not fond of the place but it's a job that he'll enjoy and I'll be close to Candace and Marc and to Cristale, which will be nice while Caleb is deployed. I've heard mixed things about PA but I have to trust God and His plans for us. Hmm...trust is an interesting piece of our lives. It appears so many times about how I must trust God. I'll admit it's hard, especially as the wedding and apartment didn't seem to come together. But hey, both are done and over with and went without a hitch. Minus the no stove part, but we're able to live there. And the wedding was perfect. I can't imagine it being any different. God proves Himself over and over again. You'd think we'd all learn to trust Him fully after all He's done for us. But no, we're human. And I know I'm not the only one who needs reminding to trust.

The Youth Group is leaving today to go to the Word of Life Superbowl in Albany. Things didn't work out for me to go but I'll be praying for them! Hopefully they'll be blessed to the fullest and come back with a new view of God and His majesty!

No comments:

Post a Comment