We're having our final meeting with the reception hall tomorrow. Hopefully all goes well and that's all set minus the final numbers. RSVPs are coming in fast now. I expected that since the due date is Saturday!
It's crazy how fast time does go by. You don't realize it while you're living it but when you look back it's hard to believe it was 2 weeks ago we had our shower, and it's been 9 months since we set the date. I can remember looking at the date thinking it will never come. As I look through previous entries I now understand how precious time is. And I'm glad I didn't rush it. I'm glad I sat back and enjoyed it. It's never coming back and I'm so happy I lived it when it was here instead of wishing it away. Our wedding is almost here. Who would have thought that it would have ever come!?
No comments:
Post a Comment