There are a few last minute things we have to do. Including going to the church and figuring out how to decorate it. Programs need to be finished. Other than that I think we're good. Wow! How did I get so blessed with great friends, family and, of course, such a great fiancé!?
9.19.2009
Shower
We had our Couple's Shower today! Bekah and Tania did a great job. I am so thankful for them and everyone who came. We got a lot of nice things and had a ton of fun. Patrick had fun too. Bridal showers for girls wasn't the case today!! We were missing two bridesmaids. Of course Candace lives so far away (I'm still holding out hope of joining her!) and Mindy hasn't been feeling well. But when you're 38 weeks pregnant I don't blame her! I missed them but I knew they wanted to come. We'll all be together in 7 weeks. Yes, 7 weeks! Unbelievable how fast time goes. It seems like yesterday Bekah and I were in McDonald's talking about the shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment