6.23.2009

Once A Month

It seems like it's once a month now that I update. Since I've started a new job I don't have a lot of time on the computer to do this. So here are a few updates.

I'm working on centerpieces now. Mom and I found some nice flowers are Joanne's that were on sale, which was even better. Although neither of us are great floral designers we do have Aunt Karen and I'll probably ask her to help. She's good at stuff like that.

The invitations are almost done. Patrick is finishing them up this week and next week so they'll be addressed, stamped and ready to go. I'm really excited about that.

The favors are coming along nicely. I seperated all the M&Ms. Now all I need are brown ones. Save your brown ones, I want them.

Programs are also planned. I just have to find the right paper and have Patrick print them since my printer is dumb. They should look great when they're done.

Things are coming together nicely now. I'm getting more and more excited. Time also appears to be flying by. I doubted it for a while but now it seems to be. Some days are slower than others but that's normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment