Nothing much else has happened lately. I tried on my dress again for Tania. It still is a little tight but apparently I have to do it once a month so Tania and I have dates and probably if Bekah's around we'll have to have another date. It's weird to have it on again. It's getting to be more real. Slowly. Time passes slow yet fast all at the same time. A little over 5 months. Crazy. With all the little things that need to be done it should fly by.
Candace's dress came in last week. Her dress was the last one ordered and the first one in. Another one was shipped a few days after so that should be in too. I have no idea who's it is but one of them. I can't wait to see it. Neither can she but she's in VA so I get it first!!!!! Hehe.
We've picked out the tuxes and Pat and Tyler ordered theirs. The rest have to go get measured before October. They've got time. I hope anyway since Josh is in Prague and won't be back here until the end of August. Dad's even going to wear one! I never thought he would.
Our apartment has been coming along. A few weeks ago we tore it apart and this weekend we're hoping to finish demolition and begin working on framing the kitchen. Laura's been so good to us and I can't wait to see what she has in store once it's done. It'll be great!
No comments:
Post a Comment