2.12.2009

Honeymoon

We booked our honeymoon last night!! We're going to Cancun for a week in December. Pat has finals the first week so we're going when he gets done.

We have 2 excursions planned. We're going to see Mayan ruins (I've been waiting since the first time I went to Mexico) and a snorkeling trip. I'm excited. I think Pat is too. Now we just have to pay for it...that won't be a problem. Tax returns and big pay checks are coming soon so it'll be perfect.

The reception is the only big thing left to pay for. Luckily we're both working good jobs this summer which will pay enough to pay that off plus other stuff and still have money to save for after the wedding. I'm excited about the honeymoon though. I feel like it's coming. And soon too!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! My parents have been to the Mayan Ruins and loved it. What hotel are you staying at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're staying at the Hotetur Beach Paradise. Some random hotel with a view of the ocean and great reviews.

    I'm excited to see them. I've always wanted to go. When went on the missions trip, Dave told us that he was planning an outing. Becky and I thought we were going there! We went to a leather market instead...highly disappointing but still fun.

    ReplyDelete