5.05.2019

April

April was a great month!

Camryn has really taken off in writing and reading. I was a little worried at the beginning of the year but her teacher says shes top two in her class.


Camryn got to adopt a peep for a night. 
 We did our cooking box and dyed eggs in between.









Camryn tried fish and chips. She liked the fish but not the chips!


Jessie turned 2!


We had some really good days weather-wise and we spent a lot of them outside. Lots of doll playing and TV watching happened during break.







During Easter weekend we spent a few days in Virginia. We had so much fun! The girls keep asking when we're going back. Time with family is always the best!

Oero tasting!















On the Monday after Easter I did an egg hunt for the girls. This was the only picture I took of it!

I think I might be finally caught up. Let's see how long it lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment