4.29.2019

Florida!


The kids had a glow dance at school on Friday so I picked Mac up early and we headed to Florida. We drove down this time since we had the dog. 



As soon as we got there, the girls hopped on their bikes and took off for the pool.

















We normally go to Clearwater beach. It's our favorite but we decided to try a new one.













A stop at Buffalo Wild Wings is always a must.








Our trip to Florida wouldn't be complete without a trip to the Tampa Zoo













We got to meet Tinkerbell!































Patrick, Camryn and I went to see the Yankees Spring Training. She loved it. She our little baseball girl. (There a little out of order)




























Makenzie had a date with my parents. McDonald's and Sweet Frog







 Our last day was spent on the beach!





My grandmother and Uncle came over to visit before we left




Camryn's sand angel

There is an alligator in there. I've waited so many years to finally see one.







Mr Blu is one of Makenzie's favorite people and when he stopped coming up for the summer she missed him like crazy. He came to see us before we left and she hardly moved from this spot.

We made a quick stop in PA for Patrick to take a nap and for us to visit with some of our favorite people 




It was an interesting trip. Fun but I'm not sure I'd drive again!

No comments:

Post a Comment