1.07.2019

November

Makenzie lost another tooth. I have no idea what we're up to now but a lot!

Patrick was gone on our anniversary so he sent us girls chocolate covered strawberries and flowers.

PICTURE DAY

Makenzie got a 100 on her first spelling test and has gotten 100 on every test since.


Thanksgiving meal day at school

First major snow and first and only snow day so far!

We got Cam's kindergarten picture back. Makenzie had to do retakes. They cut her head off when they printed them


Thanksgiving at Maama and Papa's



Makenzie learned how to finger knit. We have some many projects now and yarn everywhere







Learning how to make gravy



We also got professional photos down for the first time in about 4 years.






















We finally finished out cooking box for November



Then we decorated for Christmas!












The kids always get to help light the town christmas tree

Part of our cooking box





Holiday reading time at the library is our favorite!



This year they added painting christmas ornaments to the holiday activites



I have no idea....I think she was either being a teacher or a preacher... 

No comments:

Post a Comment