1.30.2019

Christmas

I hardly took any pictures of any of our Christmases. We had such a great week!

First up, Christmas with my parents!




She got a circuit kit, and both girls have loved it.

Makenzie wrote this at church

Our Christmas!



The girls always pick out a present for each other. And they're the first ones the open. This year they did a great job!








We went Disney themed pjs. Patrick's pants have grumpy on them and they say "these are my grumpy pants"



Camryn has loved the puppet theatre at the library.  I finally found one that would work for our house!

On the way to Uncle Ty's for dinner!

Makenzie has been making forts often. I found her an ultimate fort building kit. Underneath the sheet is plastic tubes and knobs that connect together to make the fort. 

Our last christmas was with Patrick's parents. We brought our cooking box up since it had cupcakes and they girls love to bake with Maama!












And those are the only pictures I took. We spent a lot of time playing Nintendo and games and all that good stuff. It was a fun week! We didn't want school to start again!

No comments:

Post a Comment