8.02.2018

Rochester!

Our little Zoi was being christened in Rochester and we were invited to join them in their celebration. So we took a weekend and had a great time!

We stopped at a McDonald's with the biggest playground I've ever seen!



Chilis has corn on the cob!
 Our museum membership got us into the Rochester science museum. The girls loved it. I think it's been the best one yet!




This is in a volcano even though you can't really tell







Hover craft!



Making mountains on a topographical map



So the tube next to her had a fan in the bottom and was about 10-12 feet high. It had two strips of green tape about a foot apart near the top. The goal was to use materials to make something to collect weather info in and make it hover between those two green lines. This kid took 3 tries all by herself and nailed it. I couldn't not get mine to work after what seems like 100 tries. So she got to put her invention on the successful inventions shelf. Super proud moment!



I think we lived in the pool



I sadly did not get any pictures of our other adventures. We played with Zoi and Ben most of the weekend, ate traditional western NY garbage plates (they were nasty, never again), and got to catch with old friends and new friends. The girls already told Jolene they're coming back to stay at her house. We had such a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment