Dear Abbi,
Four years have seem to flown by. In fact, the date snuck up on me and hit me like a ton of bricks.
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you. Wonder who you are, what you're doing. Are you playing with Tori? Are you friends with little Nathan?
Your sisters are absolutely crazy. They're busy, and wild, and funny. Oh how I wish could see all three of you playing. I struggle with how to tell them about you. When and how. Mac is getting old enough where she's starting to understand and ask why there are three things on my bracelet. Someday I want a tattoo of all three of you but again, I struggle. Someday, I will. Some day I'll get to see all three of you together. And I can't wait. The promise of that makes life so much better...someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment