5.18.2016

Mac's New Do

For probably two months I've been trying to get Mac a hair appointment but things kept coming up. We'd have to reschedule or wait. I wanted to give her mess, I mean mop, ample time to grow out before an upcoming wedding that she's in. 

Well the day finally came, and I still had to take Camryn to her Uncle's house because Patrick was late coming home from work. But we made it. And she was hilarious!


She absolutely loved getting her hair washed. 




This kid chattered up a storm with Samantha. Talked about how much she wanted a braid, not to cut her ear off, and she asked if she knew how to cut hair. Plus a million other things. She was quite the hit at the hair salon! Everyone loved her hair and her crazy personality. 



She has been waiting for this for months. No one else could do it since it's so curly and fine. But Sam did. And Mac was in love. 


Than we went to Sweet Frog for a treat. 

Sam cut quite a bit off but it needed it. It needed a good shape and cut. Now if only it would grow like Rapunzel's!

No comments:

Post a Comment