Our little rainbow baby turned two on the 5th. Doesn't seem possible. It, in all seriousness, has been the longest two years! Between sleep problems, ear problems, and her constant troublemaking personality, it has been a challenge. But, when she bops you on the nose and says "i love you most"...ahhh melt. She's very loving, especially to me. Very caring. Wild and crazy. She's hilarious. Downright funny. Not just silly, she is funny. I think it's to override her trouble. She calls herself trouble. Loudly. She's great. I can't imagine my life without her.
 |
| This is how she spent her last night as one. Naked with a Burger King crown. She's crazy. |
 |
| I know it's Camryn's Birthday Post but I absolutely love this photo of Makenzie. |
I tried for two days to take pictures of her. She is nearly impossible!
Birthday Breakfast DONUTS!
 |
| Lollipop with lunch? Of course! It's her birthday. |
Jessie and Woody birthday party!
 |
| Someone may or may not have sampled before hand. Jessie! |
 |
| Jessie also may or may not have tried to open presents.... |
These are a little out of order...
Then she didn't sleep well at all. I think she was trying to relive her first night and sleep on me. She's struggling with an ear infection (again) and headaches. We go Monday for her ENT appointment and the 17th for her two year appointment. I'll post stats then and her yearly picture and update.
No birthday is complete without a trip to chocolate world!
No comments:
Post a Comment