7.30.2015

Remodeling Part 2

I found this picture of Camryn helping:



Mac picked out the color for her playroom. The lady at Lowes thought it would be too dark and I should change it, Mac would never know. Umm. No. She would know and I love the color. So just mix my paint!









She also helped me pick the color for the extra bedroom. She did an excellent job. 







Then the carpet went down!!!





The playroom decorations are done and the extra bedroom is pretty much done except paint touch ups. 









(My pictures from Paris finally have a home!)

The living room is slowly coming together. I really want to find a huge old map for the wall. 





(This is the wall I want the huge map on.)

And I promise my kids don't watch that much tv. It just happens to be the best time to blog and take pictures when Sesame Street is on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment