6.18.2015

Week 27 and End

I cannot believe we're done. This was our last week. We finished the school year already. I was putting all her papers and fold the treasure map into her binder and I felt so sad and happy. I couldn't help but smile that we finished, she did her first year of preschool and learned a lot. And sad about it also. Bittersweet they say. 

The last letter was Uu for up and Jesus' ascension into heaven. 

We learned all about space. She discovered a love for Magic School Bus recently so this was prefect. 

Her pink space helmet. Crazy kid. 


Making constellations or maybe just eating them....

 
Magic School Bus love. 


Tracing shadows from the sun. 


Putting her last letter on her treasure map. 


 Done. 



God's Word sure is a treasure map. From beginning to end. God's goodness and love are evident throughout and I hope and pray she holds these things in her heart as she grows. I pray she builds on the foundations we laid this year. I pray she finds the Ultimate Treasure of Jesus Christ and His salvation and everlasting life. 

Love you Macadocious. You are one smart girl and I hope you love learning this much as you get older. I'm proud of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment