4.07.2015

Easter

We spent a week in New York from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday. But this post is just Easter dresses pictures and Easter itself. I'll do another post of our trip once iPhoto decides not to be difficult!

Palm Sunday was cold but because we weren't going to church on Easter Sunday I decided to dress the girls in their Easter dresses. I tried to get some pictures but they weren't into it. Plus our furnace decided to go on the fritz so we didn't get to church anyway. My mom gave them their shoes to go with their dresses for Easter.







I love this picture!




Easter Sunday was also cold. We were in New York, what do you expect! 






















Using their Easter presents on the way home. :-)




We came to hot weather so I tried to take advantage and get pictures of the girls in their dresses outside. Once again, they weren't really having it. Well, Makenzie was great. Pete, not so much.











No comments:

Post a Comment