Our bible story was the feeding of the 5000. The number of people was not something Mac could grasp but she liked the idea of Jesus making more food from just 5 loaves and 2 fish was pretty cool for her. Especially since I buy all our bread.
H stood for hungry. So we talked a lot about food.
Books we read. Stone Soup has always been a favorite of mine! For days after she carried around a bowl with three markers in it as stones.
We played a game where she had to guess the food just by touch.
Only once did she actually keep her eyes closed!
We talked about food groups and what went in which group.
My parents came for a visit during our week. I make bread in a machine or from the store. One activity was to make bread. I wanted Mac to experience the whole process. Thankfully my mom could help!








No comments:
Post a Comment