1.16.2015

Clearwater Beach

We had been trying to find the perfect day to go to the beach. It wasn't the warmest of weeks so it was hard. Friday wasn't the day we had planned on going since it was our last day but it turned out to be the best weatherize. And I'm glad it did. It was the perfect way to end our family vacation.

Red Robin is a favorite place for Makenzie and my Dad. Whenever they are together there is at least one trip to Red Robin. So we went for lunch in Tampa before heading out for an afternoon on the beach. Camryn had fallen asleep so I stayed out in the car with her for about 20 minutes longer before she woke up to make sure she got a good nap in. Mac got to ride the carousel...that actually had her favorite animal!!

Yes. That's a tooth brush in her hand!

















I rubbed sunblock on her bald head since she wouldn't leave her hat on. She, of course, rubbed sand in said sunblock.






The pure joy on this little girls face was just priceless.




I love baby feet in the sand. <3 td="">


We went back to pack and get ready to head home. Thankfully the weather was warm at home so it wasn't so bad leaving the sun!




 Until next time Florida!!

No comments:

Post a Comment